Wednesday, November 1, 2017

Pyramid Pinnacle and Turtle Haven 11/1/17

Its always great when you see something for the first time underwater.  For me today it was the Decoy Scorpionfish Brooke found at 80 FSW under a ledge.  I saw her motion to me, and when I looked under the ledge I thought it was a Hairy Yellow Crab - cool, but not earthshaking.  Only later on the line (current) coming up she wrote on her slate what it was.  I responded with a sincere prayer that the shot would come out, even if I didn't know what I was looking at.
Decoy Scorpionfish

Female Whitleys Boxfish

Gilded Trigger

Multiband Butterflies and healthy Cauliflower coral

Ornate Butterfly

couple of Varicosa nudis

Wirecoral gobie

Yellow margin eel
Day Octopus with chromatophores

Puffer

Speckled Butterfly

Varicosa and coral



No comments:

Post a Comment